Friday, February 12, 2010

Surprise Party

Cory threw me a Surprise Party the Friday after my birthday. I was so surprised by a house full of people screaming when I walked in the back door that I immediately slammed the door back shut. I was shaking for 10-15 minutes after I finally walked back in.
Samantha was nice enough to take some pictures of the festivities...here are a few of the ones that turned out good.

Click on the picture to enlarge it...you can see the silly string flying through the air.

This is the first thing I saw when I walked in the door.
It is probably the most beautiful birthday cake I have ever had.
Cory did a great job designing it!!!
My eyes are closed in this picture but at least you get the point.
Thank you to all our friends and family that came to help me celebrate my birthday and thank you to Cory for being so thoughtful.

No comments: