Sunday, August 31, 2008

Us

Cory---Cory has been working super overtime at work getting ready for 121 to open. For those of you that don't know, 121 is a highway that the NTTA is taking over to make a toll road. 121 opens today and as we speak Cory is out making sure everything is working and going smooth. He has been working about 75-80 hours a week for the last 2 weeks. So I have had a ton of alone time---thank goodness for Logan and Winston!!!!
Summer---I started school on Monday. I am only taking 12 hrs this semester because I am taking a condensed math class where I earn 6 credits/hrs in 1 semester. Since math does not come easy for me I wanted to give myself the best chance to make a good grade. I am also taking an education class where I have to volunteer to help under privileged children in my community. My final class is at TWU, this is my first class there. I am very excited because this class is a Library Science class. Basically, I get to read a ton of children's books. There is more to it than just reading but that is the funnest part. This class is going to be hard work but fun as well. I went to the library yesterday and checked out 18 children's book ranging from simple picture books all the way up to adolescence. I had great help from the children's librarian and I am excited to read some of her recommendations. If I come across a great book I will let ya'll know.

No comments: