Friday, December 12, 2008

Car Accident

Thursday, October 2 at about 8:43am I was in a car accident on Main St in Frisco. A lady in a mini-van hit me. It was one of those moments when you know what is about to happen and you only have a second to brace yourself. I was breaking and she was gassing trying to pass me so my car got most of the damage. Seriously I don't understand why people aren't a little more careful when they drive. So long story short, the lady that hit me was found liable, I went to the hospital in an ambulance and was diagnosed with a neck and back sprain. The following Tuesday I went to my regular doctor because I had a bad headache and had been nauseous since the accident. She said I had a concussion. Dealing with school, my body aches, the lady's insurance, and the body shop was extremely hard. Being in a serious accident is physically and emotionally draining. I missed about a week of school and several days of work.
I have taken my car back twice and been in three rental cars. My car is in the shop as we speak and hopefully this will be the last time.
Here are some pictures of my car:
PS. A very nice lady stopped and gave me a disposable camera she caries just in case this happens. Cory took the pictures as I was being put in the ambulance.



This was her car:

No comments: