Friday, December 12, 2008

Trick or Treat

For Halloween our neighbor Samantha came over to pass out candy with us because her husband was at a football game. She brought over these hilarious costumes. We laughed so hard our stomachs ached. I had not had that much fun in forever; the neighbor across the street came out to see why we were laughing so loud...ooops. I hope you get a good laugh out of our silly pictures.
Here I am in the 1st costume...we decided the other one is funnier



Here is Samantha in the clown costume

Cory before he got blown up with air

Getting bigger...

He was so big he barely fit in the chair


This was by far the funniest part!!!

Trying to find his toes..
My turn:)
Can I make it on the couch????
It was so funny because the dogs were so confused....

Oh....no, I've fallen and I can't get up!!! We had so much fun.....

No comments: