Monday, August 31, 2009

Getting Closer

I'm super excited about the progress we have made in my craft room. We are so close to being done. All that is left is some painting and installation of some shelving, storage things, two legs that will hold up the desk extension that goes around the corner and hanging the molding around the ceiling.

Cory installing the desk

Here is a picture off part one of the desk installed...
I plan on making a curtain to put up in the door way to section it off

Here is part two of the desk being installed

There is a hinge on the extension so when I don't need the extra desk space I can put it down for more walking room

Here is the cute lamp I got a Pottery Barn kids...Cory's discount is so great how could I pass on this awesome lamp
The purple tags are marking the spots where shelving and storage will be

Lamp close-up..I haven't taken the plastic off yet because I wanted to make sure the colors went okay
I can't wait until I can bring all my stuff in here and get it all organized and clean. Hopefully, I will be able to do that soon before school gets crazy.

No comments: