Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Officially Done...

With Summer School that is. I made it through....my classes were rough but I survived. I have a little over a week before I start school again. I am taking this time to deep clean my house and finish all the projects that have been on hold since the beginning of the summer. Yesterday, I spent several hours steam cleaning the carpets in all the bedrooms upstairs along with the hall way. Today, I think I'll clean all the bathrooms and scrub the base boards downstairs. I might be crazy but in a sick way I found cleaning very enjoyable. I have a long "to do" list so I better get cracking.

PS. I had some free time to give the blog a makeover......I hope everyone likes it. I learned some new tricks in my computer programing class so I put them to use.

PSS. Here are some pictures of my special project that we have been working on....forever. Tonight, my Dad is coming over to put electricity in my new room.





No comments: