Friday, October 9, 2009

Random

So here are some random things that have happened in the Carr house this last week.


Last night this was my yummy dinner. Try to get your mouth around this sucker!!!
The boys grilled burgers and I decided to grill some turkey lunch meat and then melt cheese on it. I also added grilled bacon and avocado to a toasted bun. It was divine.
Cory hung my Embellishment Center and I organized it. We are making progress one step at a time. We still have a few things to go.
This is the project I am working on now.
I got the idea from....huckleberryprairie.com
I love that I have my own girly craft room that I can go to when I need an escape from school work.

P.S. Cory's birthday is on Wednesday...so I will post some pictures of that, we will be celebrating it on Saturday the 17th .

No comments: