Sunday, November 1, 2009

Costume Party 2009

On Friday, Eva and I and the boys threw a costume party at the Wattenburger house. It was a ton of fun and there were many interesting costumes. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Bendi Irwin and OctoMom getting the food ready

Spooky 7 layer spider dip


Veggie tray with the best dip ever!!!


Lady Gaga posing for her paparazzi



Julie made this yummy dirt with edible rocks


Here are all the boys in there costumes

Here is all the girls in their costumes

OctoMom and Michael Jackson...I think this was the best costume of the night.

The Spooky decorations


OctoMom and The Disco King


Goolaid...the house special


The yummy spread

Ghost pretzel sticks

The nuggets and fruit were a huge hit


Bret Michaels rockin' out


Dry ice gone bad

Costume switch time....

Trying on the Octo belly

Lots of fun was had...can't wait till next year!!!!

No comments: