Thursday, February 3, 2011

So.....

It has been awhile since my last post. It was not planned it just kinda happened; time flies.
Here is an overview of what has happened since my last post.
(I would like to thank my iPhone for the pictorial memories)


April 2010
We celebrated our 8th anniversary!!! Woooo-hooo
Cory flew to Colorado on our anniversary to be with his Dad for heart surgery.

May 2010
I finished classes and was eagerly waiting for August to come so I could begin student teaching.

I went to the Scrapbook Convention and got some awesome stuff.


June 2010
Had to do the hardest thing ever.....to date!!!! I am still very sad and think about Winston daily.
Julie did a sweet post about Winston here. We miss you buddy.


We took a spur of the moment trip to Colorado to visit the Carr family.

Us at the top of the Rocky Mountains

I discovered the best Scrapbook Store EVER while we were there!!!


Cory playing with the Nephews
We took Logan with us...it was his first road trip.

July 2010
We celebrated the 4th of July in Colorado.
We painted/made festive shirts and flip-flops.






August 2010
Cory's Dad had a stroke so he flew up there to be with him.
I began my first day of student teaching the same day Cory flew to Colorado.

September 2010
Finally, getting into the grove of student teaching and enjoying it......immensely!!!
Cory was busy with projects at work.


October 2010
Cory celebrated his 33rd birthday.


November 2010
We celebrated Thanksgiving at Julie's house.....with ton's of fantastic food.










December 2010
This year, we decorated with a silver and white theme.

We also went to the Gaylord Ice exhibit again. This year the theme was Charlie Brown.



I finished student teaching, graduated, threw a great graduation party, spent time with family and thought about our future and the exciting things that are waiting for us. Hopefully, a JOB!!!!

(Here are a few pics, the others are on another camera)





January 2011
We celebrated New Years at home together.
I began subbing!!! My first real job in over 3 years. I am so happy and super excited that I keep getting calls to sub for teachers that want/beg for me to come back. It's such a good feeling. I also accepted a long term subbing position....in ART my fav(this begins in April).

We also have been busy with house projects like....
~repainting our bathroom, replacing the baseboards with super thick ones, replacing the light fixture and buying new towels...oh and when it gets warmer we are going to re-stain the cabinets.
~repainted our bedroom, got some awesome furniture from Pottery Barn, we also got new bedding and sheets from there too
~worked more on my scrapbook/craft room; it's almost done
~rearranged the living room because we temporarily inherited a baby grand player piano
~purchased new furniture and bedding for the guest bedroom...but it has not come in yet
~finished the flooring in the attic; we added about 400 square feet of space up there
~I'm sure there are more but that's all I can remember right now

I am excited to see what is in store for 2011....hopefully a JOB!!! :)


1 comment:

Julie said...

It's about time you finally spent some time on here! Ha-Ha! Glad your are back so I can blog stalk you some more...not that I don't already know the information. That's right! :)