These are some of the craft projects that are on my to do list:
Garland
Think GREEN for St. Patty's Day. You can find this project HERE
Family Rules I have seen this on several blogs and have wanted to do this for awhile. You can find this project HERE
Valentine's Wreath
I have bought all the supplies for this project but have not started it yet. I choose different colors to make it unique to me and the colors I like. Hopefully, I will finish it this weekend and have it done by Monday. Better late than never, right?? You can find this project HERE
Easter Wreath
Isn't this the cutest thing you have ever seen!!!! I am going to change it up a little and make it appropriate for Easter; so excited about this one. You can find this project HERE
Can't wait to start crafting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment