Many of you know I was suppose to get my wisdom teeth pulled a few weeks ago but......I ended up getting sick and had a high fever so my appointment was rescheduled to this Friday( 8/15)or DOOM'S DAY as I have been calling it. I am very apprehensive and not looking forward to it at all. I know everything will be fine---it's the unknown I'm anxious about. I start school August 25th so I hope I'm not still swollen and feel back to normal.
We went out on the boat again this past Sunday and I did not drink a gallon of water before we went so that was a good thing:) We were out for a majority of the day, it felt cooler than the Sunday before. Oh yeah, I almost died!!!!!!!! My sister, Julie and I were the first ones to ride this new raft thing we got, it's called Big Bertha(Google it). We were both on the top riding along enjoying the new experience when all of a sudden we were thrown off when the boat was turning(at an extremely high speed). Julie was the one on the bottom and I was the one on the top at the turn, so I had further to fly to touch the water. It happened so fast I didn't have time to take a deep breath before the force of Big Bertha pushed me under the water. I went head first into the water which felt like concrete. I am so thankful I had a life vest on!!!!!! It was very scary!! But I'm alive:) Cory went next by himself and had a blast. Big Bertha was nicer to him. Brad went after Cory and had fun too. We learned that it is probably better to ride alone, especially if you want to survive. We also found this nice beach area in a cove thats shaded, it also has a path from the beach to an area where you can picnic and camp out. We might rent this spot in the future when more people can come. Here are a few pictures from Sunday.
We went out on the boat again this past Sunday and I did not drink a gallon of water before we went so that was a good thing:) We were out for a majority of the day, it felt cooler than the Sunday before. Oh yeah, I almost died!!!!!!!! My sister, Julie and I were the first ones to ride this new raft thing we got, it's called Big Bertha(Google it). We were both on the top riding along enjoying the new experience when all of a sudden we were thrown off when the boat was turning(at an extremely high speed). Julie was the one on the bottom and I was the one on the top at the turn, so I had further to fly to touch the water. It happened so fast I didn't have time to take a deep breath before the force of Big Bertha pushed me under the water. I went head first into the water which felt like concrete. I am so thankful I had a life vest on!!!!!! It was very scary!! But I'm alive:) Cory went next by himself and had a blast. Big Bertha was nicer to him. Brad went after Cory and had fun too. We learned that it is probably better to ride alone, especially if you want to survive. We also found this nice beach area in a cove thats shaded, it also has a path from the beach to an area where you can picnic and camp out. We might rent this spot in the future when more people can come. Here are a few pictures from Sunday.
All smiles!!!!
2 comments:
Glad you're ok!
How did the wisdom teeth surgery go?
Post a Comment